The ACP Supporter designation is available to individuals or firms whose primary business is not book publishing, but who support the core goals of the ACP.
Benefits of Supporter designation
- Subscription to ACP Update, the biweekly newsletter distributed via email to all ACP members.
- Attendance by invitation to selected ACP events.
- Priority opportunities for sponsorship of ACP member events.
- Reduced rates for participation in the ACP’s ebook initiative, eBOUND Canada.
- ACP member rates for advertising on 49th Shelf, our online discoverability platform, which showcases more than 100,000 Canadian books and has become the destination for Canadian book lovers.
- Listing on the ACP website under Supporters.
You can download an application form here.
For more information, contact Jazz Cook, Administrative Assistant, at 416-487-6116 ext. 2310, or at [email protected].