Resources for Canadian Publishers
COVID-19 Information and Resources for Canadian Publishers
The situation around the current spread of COVID-19 is changing rapidly. Visit Health Canada’s information pages regularly.
We understand that Canadian publishers are affected by the on-going emergency. The following resources and information may help our members at this time. This page will be updated regularly as new content is available.
Directory of Resources
- The ACP Office in Toronto is closed to the public and staff will be working from home until further notice. Please contact staff by email.
- All future in-person and online events or meetings will be confirmed in advance.
- ACP will not hold an in-person AGM this June. The meeting originally scheduled for June 22-24, 2020, in Calgary has been cancelled. Details about alternate arrangements will be posted to the ACP Events page (publishers.ca/events) and communicated to members and affiliates.
- Regular committee business is suspended until further notice to ensure resources are available to support the association’s response to COVID-19.
- Regular COVID-19 updates are being sent to ACP heads of firm and affiliates.
- The bi-weekly ACP Update newsletter will continue to go out as usual. We encourage members to subscribe in order to receive important updates about association business and industry news.
Canada Council for the Arts:
Canadian Heritage, including the Canada Book Fund:
Livres Canada Books:
- Livres Canada Books – FRMAP and Mentoring Funding Support for 2020-2021 has an extended application deadline of May 1, 2020.
Updated March 30, 2020